Dr. Peter G. Hill
687 Wellesley Street, Weston, MA 02493
Phone /Fax – 781-772-2500 Cell Phone 617-763-3370
CHIROHILL@AOL.COM - http://www.Chirohill.com
2011 to Present. Weston Chiropractic Office Utilize Office Ally EHR and billing software. 1986 –2011 BOSTON COPLEY SQUARE CHIROPRACTIC OFFICE BOSTON, MA
- 2013 & 2014 Wicked Local Best Chiropractor in Weston
- 2000 Massachusetts Chiropractic Society – “Chiropractor of the Year”
Massachusetts Chiropractic Society,
Vice President – Public Information & Education 1993 to 2001.
- Direct $100K per year advertising campaign. (Set up both TV and Radio Ad Campaign)
- Coordinated meetings with Editorial Boards.
Board of Director for Massachusetts Chiropractic Society 1991 to 1993.
Greater Boston Chiropractic Society.
- President 1990 – 1995, Vice President 1989 to 1990.
- Boston Tab Awards 2000 Honorable Mention
- Independent Review Consultant, Expert Witness.
- Massachusetts Health Council, Member 1994 to 2001, Board Appointment 2000.
- Red Cross Instructor – Protect Your Back Course, American Heart Association AED Certified.
- Outdoor Emergency Care
- Lecturer to various medical groups & medical schools in Boston area.
- Preferred provider to most health plans
- 2008 - www.communicationhelper.com
- 2008 - STS Capital Partners – Associate
- 2010 Media Spokesperson The Fatherhood Coalition.
- Presentation given on preventing ACL injuries in the young athlete
2012 Brain Trauma and the Athlete Conference, Waltham, MA
Pro Sports Chiropractic Conference 2012
Gray Matters: Brain Injury in Sports – Ford Hall Forum 2012
Regis College Concussion Conference 2011
Weston High School Concussion Forum
National Brain Injury Society
Conference on Chiropractic and Pediatrics November 2012 Colorado Springs
Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, N.B.C.E.
1983 to 1986 NEW YORK CHIROPRACTIC COLLEGE – D.C.
1978 to 1980 NEW YORK UNIVERSITY – MPA (Health Care).
1974 to 1978 STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK AT BUFFALO – B.A.
ASSOCIATIONS & COMMUNITY SERVICE
Massachusetts Chiropractic Society, Greater Boston Chiropractic Society, American Chiropractic Association, International Chiropractic Association, Town of Weston, Docent New England Holocaust Memorial, Past Corporator of South End Music School, Level E Soccer Coach, Massachusetts Health Council, Swim Instructor, Volunteer Educational Surrogate Parent, Volunteer Youth Enrichment Services (Ski Instructor), Parent/Father Advocate (Met with; Editorial Board of Boston Globe, Governor Deval Patrick, Legislative leaders, Citizen of United States and Germany, Former Media Spokesperson – The
Fatherhood Coalition, BNI, Appointed by Governor Patrick to Working Group on Family Law (2012-2014).